𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚
Oligomenorrhea is an irregular and inconsistent menstrual period or menstrual blood flow in women. Some inconsistency in menstrual blood flow is normal during menarche, postpartum, or perimenopausal periods.
If the woman faces this variation in menstruation that is the woman fails to menstruate after 35 days or menstruates regularly after 35 days, it can be considered as an oligomenorrhea condition. Normally, the woman’s periods occur between 21-35 days.
Signs and Symptoms of Oligomenorrhea
1. Menstrual periods occurring in a period more than 35 days
2. Irregular light menstrual flow
3. Inconsistent menstrual periods with unusual flow
4. Difficulty in getting pregnant
Causes of Oligomenorrhea
1. PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome- It causes imbalance in female hormone levels and the formation of fluid-filled cysts in the ovaries
2. Production of excess amounts of male hormones called androgens.
3. Underlying Health Conditions such as Thyroid problems, Obstructions in uterus, cervix, or vagina, Anabolic steroid use, Hormone-secreting tumors, Graves’ Disease etc.
4. Obesity or getting overweight
5. Lifestyle changes
6. Menarche and Perimenopause
Homeopathy Treatment of irregular periods starts with detecting the root cause of Oligomenorrhea though irregular periods are not serious. Bit, it may indicate PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome. Homeopathy is one of the best homeopathy treatments for Oligomenorrhea.
Here, the patient’s physical and psychological conditions are taken into consideration. Expert homeopathic doctors can prescribe proper medications after a thorough study of the patient’s case. These medications are made from natural sources and have no side effects. Medicines like Pulsatilla, Jonesia Ashoka, Gossypium, Sepia, Nat Mur, etc are very effective. 𝐃𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢’𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜 is a modern home clinic in Bhubaneswar that provides high-standard treatment for Oligomenorrhea.